The privacy of our members and Customers is very important to us, we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of personal information you have
Your Right to know
You have a right to know what we do with the personal and confidential information we collect about you in the normal course of business . We must collect a certain
amount of information to provide customer service, offer new products or services, evaluate claims, administer our products, and fulfill legal and regulatory
Information we collect
We collect “nonpublic personal information” about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on your application and related forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
“Nonpublic personal information” is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a service to you. For example, nonpublic information includes information from your insurance application such as name, address, date of birth, social security number, marital status, drivers license number, income, account balances, payment history and claims history.
Information we may disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members, customers or former members and customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We do
not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on your application and related forms such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, marital status,income, driver license number;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your membership and policy numbers, policy coverage, premiums, and payment history;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and Credit history.
Protection of Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you described above to those employees, independent contracting agents, and other affiliated entities or
individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Their right to further disclose and use that information is limited by our employee
conduct rules, applicable law and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal
information please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
McMinn County Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Co., Inc.,
P.O. Box 321,
Athens, TN 37371-0321.